Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
Assignment 1: Selecting a Population Health Problem
As you know, promoting positive social change is a part of the Walden mission. To be an effective agent for social change, nurses must be able to logically and critically analyze population health issues using epidemiologic concepts, and then communicate insights in a succinct and professional manner. This exercise will afford you such an experience.
This week, you will complete Assignment 1 in preparation for Major Assessment 7, in which you will apply epidemiologic principles and develop an intervention for a health problem.
For this Assignment, you will examine a health problem of interest to you, and you will develop a brief paper (1–2 pages) outlining the significance of the health problem and describing it in terms of person, place, and time. This outline will help your Instructor determine if the topic you selected is appropriate for the Major Assessment paper.
Prepare for Assignment 1 as follows:
· Review the Major Assessment Overview.
· Determine a population health problem that is viable for completing this paper. You may use the problem you identified in the Week 1, 2, or Week 3 Discussion, or you may select a new one.
· Determine the characteristics of the health problem in terms of person, place, and time.
· Using the Walden Library and credible websites, conduct additional research on your selected population health problem. Consider the significance of this health problem.
· Examine how Healthy People 2020, listed in the Learning Resources, supports the importance of addressing your selected health problem.
· Develop a preliminary research question or hypothesis appropriate for your topic.
Write a 1.5 page paper that addresses the following:
· Describe the population health problem in terms of person, place, and time.
· From the primary research literature and Healthy People 2020, briefly explain the significance of this health problem.
· Include your preliminary research question or hypothesis.
By Day 7
Submit your 1.5-page paper in order to receive feedback on your topic
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more