Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
Presenting your Marketing Plan.
The specific instructions and requirements for the Oral Presentation include:
• Professionally prepared slides
• The PPT should be between eight (8) and 10 minutes in length
• Assume you are presenting to a potential investor or lender – a professional business audience (your classmates)
• Provide a voiceover for the PowerPoint Presentation. How to Make a Narrated PowerPoint Video
This is a modified, condensed version of the Written Plan
• Title slide
• Introduction – 1 slide
• SMART Model Objectives – 1 slide
• Product/Service Description with Feature & Benefit chart – 2 slides
• SWOT Analysis – 2 slides
• Segmentation Analysis – 2 slides
• Supply Chain Plan – 1 slide
• Pricing Strategy (brief) – 1 slide
• IMC – (number of slides may vary) Also include:
o A Creative Brief for each distinct plan part
o Examples/Samples of content/artwork/images
• Summary – 1 slide
• References (if applicable)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more