Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
Two hundred years ago, the average American ate 2 lbs of sugar per year. In 1970, we ate 123 lbs per year. Today, the average American eats 152 lbs of sugar in a year (dhhs.nh.gov). What are the consequences of eating all that sugar? Describe how added sugars contribute to health problems. Offer your classmates some advice to lower their sugar intake. Provide references and cite them in APA style. Read the guidelines for writing blogs before completing this blog.
*Papers without references will not be accepted.
1. Make sure your blog has an introduction, at least 3 supporting paragraphs and a conclusion that renders advise to the reader. 5 PARAGRAPHS MINIMUM
2. Cite information, provide a reference using APA style.
3. Give your blog a title that the reader cannot resist.
4. Start with an introduction that grabs the reader’s attention.
5. Answer the questions, share your experience and deliver advise.
6. Close with a Motivational Bang
7. Polish your paper: Check your spelling, grammar and punctuation, justify your margins, double space, use a standard font like Times New Roman #12.
8. Do not use bullets or numbers.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more