Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
Decision Tree Analysis
You are going to open a private gym in Chantilly, Virginia. Your idea is to provide fitness service for women only, but including men in not out of the realm of possibility. The cost and time to have the building owner build-out the facility is one month and $80,000. If you do the work yourself, the owner of the building will give you break on your rent but it will take you four months to complete the work. Self build option rent is free for the first year and then 10K monthly. Equipment costs $10,000 and was financed at a rate for 5% for 5 years. If you choose to include childcare, you have additional start up equipment costs of $1000. Utilities are included in the rent. Rent with build-out = $25,000. Rent with self build-out option is $16,000 but first 12 months free. Self build-out costs were 80K.
· Expect stable revenue in the form of annual membership fee at $90/monthly for 300 members.
· An expected attrition rate of membership of 5%.
· New membership join rate of 12% annually.
· Private training revenue of $1800/monthly.
· Special class revenue (Pilates, Barre, other) expected to be $180/month. The instructor cost is $120/month.
· Option to hold special events can yield $150 monthly (Friday night happy hour workouts, Valentine’s workouts, New Year’s Day workouts, etc.).
· Insurance fees – 2% annually.
· Monthly childcare costs $10/hour paid by the client for 6 hours a week. $20/month is added to membership if the client wants childcare. However, if you do not provide childcare, your market is decreased by at least 30%.
· Monthly salaries for trainers – $1000/month. Owner taught classes equivalent of 4 trainers.
· Additional costs include
o Accounting = $100/month
o Advertising = $50/month
o Insurance = $3,000/year, if no childcare option, insurance = $2000/year
o Legal = $500 in the first month
o General Office Supplies = $100/month (owner does own cleaning)
o Telephone = $100/month
o Utilities = included in rent
o Website = $25/month
· Owner Draw = $1,000/month in the first year then $2,000 and $3,000/month in year 2
and 3 respectively.
Requirements for the Decision Tress Analysis
Consult at least three academic sources for your paper. Other sources are allowable but be mindful of source credibility. Steer clear from politically-connected sources. List all sources in your reference list.
In your paper, provide a citation for at least three of your sources. Accurately document citations and references in current APA style.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more