Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
[WLOs: 2, 3] [CLOs: 2, 3, 4, 5]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, review Chapter 10 and 11, specifically Exercise 9A (Develop a Balanced Scorecard for Coca-Cola) on page 291 of the text. Be sure you read and understand the information presented in Exercise 9A before starting work on this final paper.
The balanced scorecard (BSC) is a powerful tool that aids in the effort to develop strategy and determine the success of your development activities. For this team final paper, there are three defined steps your team must follow, and the following provides additional information about each step:
· Step 1 requires you to find and review different formats for the BSC, and select three formats that you find most effective for the Coca-Cola company. This information will be included in your final report.
· Step 2 requires you to find BSC adopters and select three success stories from the many you will find.
· Step 3 is the summary of your research, and you are required to write a double-spaced two- to three-page executive summary of your BSC research, including recommendations, following the outline below.
Your executive summary must include the following sections:
In your introduction,
· Introduce what you intend to accomplish in the paper.
o Provide this information in the form of a strong thesis statement.
In this first section,
· Describe three specific BSC formats and the benefits of each format.
o Offer the three BSC formats the team decided are the most useful.
o Describe the advantages of each in two or three sentences.
o Offer a link to each format you recommend in a properly formatted reference entry,
§ Be sure to cite your information sources in your paper.
In this second section,
· Describe how three adopters successfully used the BSC as a strategic planning tool.
o Describe how each of the three adopter organizations used the BSC to their advantage when engaged in strategic planning and how those advantages could assist the Coca-Cola Company.
§ Be sure to cite your information source(s).
In your conclusion,
· Describe at least three summarized takeaways.
o Offer at least two specific takeaways that the team considers important to the reader of the report.
The Balanced Scorecard final paper
· Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references page) and formatted according to APA Style
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper in bold font
o Names of all students
o Name of institution (The University of Arizona Global Campus)
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Due date
· Must utilize academic voice.
· Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
· Must use at least two credible sources in addition to the course text.
· Must document any information used from sources in APA Style
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more