Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
Overview: For this assignment, you will analyze good fats and bad fats.
• Watch the “7 Ways to Optimize Your Cholesterol” video in this week’s Readings and Resources.
• Name and describe five functions of fat.
• List the five different types of fat.
• From the video, choose and describe two pieces of information that surprised you about lowering cholesterol.
o Include in your description an explanation about why each surprised you.
• Choose three healthy cooking oils/fats and explain how you can incorporate them into your daily diet.
• Reviewing your All Daily Report, identify where the majority of your fats come from.
o Are they healthy fats or unhealthy fats?
o List the benefits of increasing your healthy fats and the health issues that can arise from eating too many unhealthy fats.
• Submit a Word document in APA format.
• RE-submit the PDF document containing all of the areas listed for the NutritionCalc Report.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more