Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
Sales Force Compensation
Due Week 4 and worth 150 points
For companies that have a mission of selling, a major objective is to motivate the salespeople. While that are many factors that go into motivating these people, one of the primary factors is the compensation plan that describes how they will be rewarded. Research a large organization’s sales force and its compensation plan ( AT&T). Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
1. In order to motivate the sales force to produce the highest number of clients, describe six (6) features of an effective total rewards program.
2. Describe the behaviors of the sales force that are targeted with the compensation plan.
3. Assess how a value proposition is achieved for current and future employees in the plan you have outlined.
4. Based upon the type of plan you have created, indicate how attracted you think future salespeople may be to this plan.
5. Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more