Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
· Research a recent incident (within the past 5 years) where a “Ground Stop” was caused by an airline or air traffic management computer information systems problem.
· Prepare a 2-3 page case study that summarizes the incident. Identify stakeholders affected by the incident and include any costs and ramifications.
· Create at least two ‘press releases,’ as if you were the airline’s CEO or the air traffic control manager. Your press releases should address the public and specific stakeholders.
· Be sure to include additional research and resources to support your case study.
· The assignment should be written in current APA format and references should be citied with in-text citations in APA format.
· Ensure to be detailed in this paper.
Listed below is an article that discusses the concept of Ground Stop
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more