Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
Exercise 3, Executive Proposal with Outline Directions
Goal: The purpose of the proposal is to help me understand what you want to write about and why. What you want to avoid is a first draft that sounds like a freewrite instead of a well-organized essay. It’s a lot easier to get started on an essay once you’ve figured out the outline. It will keep you from rambling; therefore, it creates less work for you over time. (Hint: This is why outlines are crucial for timed-essays.)
Word Count: 500 words minimum
1. Write a 100-word proposal where you explain your analysis.
2. Include the thesis statement you wrote in the previous exercise. Please bold this thesis statement, so that I can spot it immediately.
3. Think about how you’d like to organize your essay. Create a bullet point outline explaining each point you would want to address in each paragraph. Include supporting evidence/examples.
4. Each main point must include the topic sentence, supporting evidence, and one quote.
5. Submit your assignment on Moodle. As always, double check the directions to make sure you’re not missing anything.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more