Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
This assignment relates to Student Learning Outcomes 3 and 4 regarding the integration of key informants’ and community stakeholders’ perspectives with micro, mezzo, and macro knowledge when advocating for changes to service delivery systems, and synthesizing evidence based intervention literature to inform strategies for creating organizational, community, or legislative change efforts.
The ability to function within the structures of organizations and service delivery systems as well as pursue necessary organizational change are essential skills for social work practice. This assignment provides students with the opportunity to begin applying the skills necessary for organizational change.
1. Students will be provided with a case study that focuses on an organization. Additionally, students will be provided with one completed Sanctuary Environmental Assessment and one completed Staff Practice Survey (Institute for Health and Recovery, 2011) instrument that will inform the students’ assessment of organizational climate, strengths and challenges associated within the organization from multiple staff and administration perspectives.
2. Based on the results of the organizational assessment tools, select one organizational change to implement within the organization. This change should involve agency practice and/or policy that you have identified as critical to support a trauma-responsive organizational culture. In addition, this change should facilitate more effective and efficient services to the people served by the agency in your case study. Students must connect their selected organizational change with one of the Seven Sanctuary Commitments (see handout and/or Bloom & Farragher book).
3. Based on your organizational assessment, create a proposal to assist the organization in planning and supporting trauma-informed organizational change.
4. The proposed change/intervention should fill a need currently existing at the agency; it should be consistent with the mission of the agency and the needs of its clients. The following components should be included in your proposal/intervention:
1. Philosophy (4 points): describe the agency’s practice philosophy and purpose. This portion should also reflect how the agency’s philosophy relates (or does not relate) to the principles of trauma-informed care. Include a brief summary of your organizational assessment findings.
2. Two Long-term Goals of Intervention and 2 Objectives Each: These goals should be grounded in literature and should align with the mission statement.
3. Two Short-Term Goals of Intervention and 2 Objectives Each: Short range goals must relate logically to the long range goals.
4. Budgeting Plan: Financially, how much will the intervention/program cost? Break down the overall amount into percentages to spend in categories. Categories may include books, periodicals, hardware, software, equipment, personnel, special projects, etc.
5. Implementation: Who decides what needs to be done and when? Who will be included in this process? What actions will be carried out in accordance with the plans? What resources are necessary for conducting the program (volunteers, learning experiences, activities, etc.)?
6. Evaluation: How will you know when your goals are met? What data will be collected?
Papers should be 4-6 pages (maximum), doubled spaced using APA format and include five sources, two of which must come from social work peer-reviewed journals.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more