Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
1. The patient was treated on an outpatient basis for both acute and chronic bronchitis, for which each was assigned an ICD-10-CM diagnosis code.
22. The patient was treated for acne in the physician’s office during this visit. The physician also documented that his previously diagnosed hives had totally resolved.
23. The patient was seen for complaints of fainting accompanied by nausea and vomiting. Her blood was drawn and sent to the lab to have a blood glucose level performed. Lab results were normal. The patient was scheduled for outpatient testing to rule out seizure disorder.
24. The patient underwent outpatient radiation therapy for treatment of prostate cancer during today’s encounter; the patient had previously complained of painful urination.
25. The patient’s preoperative diagnosis was possible appendicitis and right lower quadrant pain; he underwent laparoscopic appendectomy. The postoperative diagnosis was acute appendicitis.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more