Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
· Post your HW1 Report to the Discussion Forum on Date Specified. This is worth small percentage (less than 20%)
· Review the posted HW1 Reports and make substantive comments on about 2 Reports (e.g., briefly compare how these reports differ from yours). This will earn you some extra points. The purpose is to learn from your colleagues
· Appear in a Quiz that is based on HWK1. The quiz is worth almost 80% points. You will fail the Quiz if you have not done the HW1 .
Please check the following before proceeding (Exam1 will have several questions related to this prep — 15 points)
Figure 1: The ISEM Documents are on the www.ngecenter.org site, section “ISEM Information”
First review Chapter1 (Section 1.3) and Chapter2 (Section 2.2) and then consider a small business that sells clothes to a large retailer such as Macy. By using the Frank Furniture Store example in chapter 1, develop a sketch of integrated architecture for your company. Specifically, answer the following questions.
Suggestion: Please review Chapter1 and the Chapter2 slides before attempting this problem.
Suggestion: This problem requires a basic understanding of Web Technologies and XML (the material commonly covered in ISEM501). To brush-up your knowledge of Web and XML, please do the following:
· Review the voice annotated slides on Web-XML, 1 hour, URL =
· Visit the www.w3schools.com for short tutorials on web and XML technologies
· Review Chapter 6 of the text on Web Technologies and XML
In this course, each team will develop a Smart Center or a Smart Hub that provides location specific services and work with each other for a broader impact (see Project1 for more details). To develop a better understanding of this topic, please surf the web for smart towns and communities. Also please visit a “Smart Community” prototype at www.ict4sids.com that has some basic elements of such a community and then invoke the SDG Advisor and answer the following questions:
PROBLEM4: Read Project1 Description posted on Moodle and answer the following questions:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more