E13-3 Cushenberry Corporation had the following transactions.
1. Sold land (cost $12,000) for $15,000.
2. Issued common stock at par for $20,000.
3. Recorded depreciation on buildings for $17,000.
4. Paid salaries of $9,000.
5. Issued 1,000 shares of $1 par value common stock for equipment worth $8,000.
6. Sold equipment (cost $10,000, accumulated depreciation $7,000) for $1,200.
For each transaction above, (a) prepare the journal entry, and (b) indicate how it would affect the statement of cash ﬂows using the indirect method.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.