Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
1) Suppose we have the following information from a simple regression:
a) What is the coefficient of determination?
b) What is the correlation coefficient?
c) What is the sample mean of Y?
d) Test the hypothesis vs., with α = 0.05.
2) The Daytona Beach Tourism Commission is interested in the average amount of money a typical college student spends per day during spring break. It is presumed that daily spending habits are normally distributed. They survey 35 students and find that the mean daily spending is $63.57 with a samplestandard deviation of $17.32.
a) Develop a 95% confidence interval for the population mean daily spending.
b) What level of confidence is associated with an interval of $58.62 to $68.52 for the population mean daily spending?
3) The sales manager for a hardware wholesaler finds that 229 of the previous 500 calls to hardware store owners resulted in new product placements. Assume these 500 calls represent a random sample.
a) Develop a 95% confidence interval for the population proportion of new product placements.
b) What level of confidence is associated with an interval of .400513 to .515487 for the population proportion of new product placements?
4) A pharmaceutical manufacturer is concerned that the mean impurity concentration in pills should not exceed 2%. It is known that impurity concentrations follow a normal distribution with apopulation standard deviation 0.32%. A random sample of 64 pills from a production run was checked, and the sample mean impurity concentration was found to be 2.05%.
a) Test at the 5% level the null hypothesis that the population mean impurity concentration is 2% or less against the alternative that it is more than 2%.
b) Calculate the p-value for this test.
5) It is hypothesized that the number of bottles of an imported premium beer sold in city restaurants depends linearly on the average cost of meals in these restaurants. The following results were obtained for a sample of n = 20 restaurants of approximately equal size:
y= Number of bottles of imported premium beer sold, and
x= Average cost, in dollars, of a meal.
a) Determine the equation for the sample regression line.
b) Interpret the slope of the sample regression line.
c) Is it possible to provide a meaningful interpretation of the intercept of the sample regression line? Explain.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more