Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
1. Your score will be determined using the Critical Legal Thinking Case Study Rubric. Please read this rubric thoroughly before attempting this assignment.
2. Your score will be determined by evaluation of your substantive content. Your analysis and solutions must be based on the principles of law, ethics, and business—not on your opinions. You must describe how the application of the principles to the key facts supports your determination of the issues. In other words, you need to show the reasoning behind your decision.
3. Key facts are those facts that determine if the principles of law are met. You must demonstrate that you recognize the key facts in this case. List the key facts individually. Do not simply repeat or retype the factual scenario.
4. The length of your response has no bearing on your score. There is no minimum or limit, however, most responses will be between two and three substantial pages.
5. Your assignment must be prepared using the APA format. See the Student Resources page for more information about APA styling.
Sterling, Inc. is a manufacturer of state-of-the-art computers. For the past ten years, Sterling has acquired all of its microchips from NoBugs Corporation, the only producer of chips meeting Sterling’s high specifications. The relationship has been mutually profitable. Sterling could not have built its reputation as an industry leader without NoBugs’s reliable and consistently high-quality products; Sterling’s business has enabled NoBugs to grow rapidly while providing its investors with an attractive rate of return.
Some months ago, several of Sterling’s computers exploded shortly after installation. Upon investigation, Sterling discovered that tiny imperfections in NoBugs’s microchips had aggravated a dormant design defect in the computers, causing the explosions. Analysis of the chips indicated that they were indeed below specifications and that the imperfections were caused by a slight miscalibration of NoBugs’s encoding equipment. NoBugs recalibrated the equipment and promptly resumed production of perfect chips.
Sterling’s losses from the explosions—lost profits, out-of-pocket costs associated with compensating customers for the explosions, and injury to business reputation—are estimated to exceed $20 million. Sterling and NoBugs disagree on the amount of the loss for which NoBugs should be responsible. Sterling has a strong legal case for breach of contract against NoBugs. Sterling’s CEO is considering a lawsuit. She asks you to prepare a report discussing litigation strategy and the advantages and disadvantages of litigation, and discussing pretrial planning should the company opt for litigation.
Must be in the FIRAC format (Example attached)
2) Issue (pose as a question)
3) Rule (what does the law say eg the UCC)
3 to 4 Pages
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more