Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
1) Minimum 4 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 2 pages
Part 2: minimum 2 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 5 references per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Part 1: Pneumonia
Based on File Part Pneumonia, answer the questions, as instructed below:
Critical Thinking Questions
1. What are some other tests that could help delineate the cause of shortness of breath?
2. To what antibiotic is Klebsiella commonly sensitive?
3. Should antibiotics be provided empirically upon the initial visit or should antibiotics be withheld until culture and sensitivity reports are available?
4. What are the potential social problems associated with this man’s care and future discharge?
5. What do the abnormal liver enzymes tell you about his alcohol use?
Part 2: Cholelithiasis
Based on File Part Cholelithiasis , answer the questions, as instructed below:
1. Why was the patient’s urine dark-colored?
2. What is the difference between a direct and an indirect type of hyperbilirubinemia?
3. Mention the differential diagnosis of Cholelithiasis. Explain
4. What is the treatment option for this patient? Why?
5. Mention the risk factors of cholelithiasis.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more