Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
No later than 12:30 pm December 8, 2019
Course: Music Application 215
1. A student can appropriately and effectively discuss musical elements in any piece 2. A student uses the appropriate terms when discussing musical elements
3. Student can identify and incorporate the instrument names and families into a discussion
4. A student can effectively differentiate between pieces from various eras and genres in discussion
5. A student’s use of vocabulary discussed in class is incorporated into their discussion of music
Request two points:
1- List 100 things you learned in this class
– number each concept
– repeated ideas will not be given credit
2- How has this class changed your perception of music, and how will you continue to appreciate music after this semester has ended? One page, double spaced, 12pt font, time new Roman, normal margins, normal spacing. Any shortcuts will result in grade cuts.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more