Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
Read Case 1-3 and case 6-6, focusing on the Coca-Cola company. Assume the role of a management consultant reporting to the CEO and Board of Directors at Coca-Cola. In your report, address the following points:
1. Define the marketing problems and opportunities.
2. Analyze Coca-Cola’s marketing and innovation strategy transformation designed to position the company on the cutting edge of consumer trends.
3. Evaluate Coca-Cola’s product strategy of developing healthy beverages.
4. Explain the underlying logic of Mary Minnick’s emphasis on understanding why people consume beverages.
5. Discuss the underlying logic of the non-carb drinks strategy.
6. Compare and contrast the performance of Coca-Cola and Pepsi.
7. Provide recommendations to management.Pepsi.
Please use the Ashford University Library’s Mergent database in your research. Mergent offers detailed company reports and other company information that will be useful in writing your Final Paper.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least six scholarly sources, including a minimum of three from the Ashford Online Library, in addition to the text.
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Attachment of 1-3 & 6-6
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more