Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
3. Review the Lab 5 Nmap Scan Report that accompanies this lab.
4. Using the Lab 5 Nmap Scan Report, answer the following questions:
What are the date and timestamp of the Nmap host scan?
What is the total number of loaded scripts for scanning?
A synchronize packet (SYN) stealth scan discovers all open ports on the targeted host.
How many ports are open on the targeted host for the SYN stealth scan at 13:36?
Identify hosts, operating systems, services, applications, and open ports on devices from the Zenmap GUI (Nmap) scan report.
5. Review the Lab 5 Nessus Vulnerability Scan Report that accompanies this lab.
6. Using the Lab 5 Nessus Vulnerability Scan Report, answer the following questions:
How many hosts were scanned?
What were the start and end times for each of the scans?
How many total vulnerabilities were discovered for each host?
How many of the vulnerabilities were critical, major, and minor software vulnerabilities?
7. On your local computer, open a new Internet browser window.
8. In the address box of your Internet browser, type the URL http://cve.mitre.org and press
Enter to open the Web site.
9. On the Web site, toward the top left of the screen, click the CVE List link.
10. Review the CVE List Main Page.
11. Define CVE.
12. On the right, under Items of Interest, click the Terminology link.
13. Review the definitions for vulnerability and exposure.
14. Define the terms vulnerability and exposure.
15. At the top right of the Web site, click the Search link.
16. In the Search box, type the words Microsoft® XP 2003 Service Pack 1 and click the Search button.
17. Describe some of the results you discover.
18. After viewing the results, conduct another search and this time, type the words Cisco ASA
5505 Security + and click the Search button.
19. Describe some of the search results.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more