Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
1. What structural characteristics did you observe for each type of tissue? Be specific.
2. What is the difference between simple, stratified and pseudo-stratified epithelial tissue?
3. Describe the cell shape of squamous, cuboidal and columnar epithelial cells.
4. Does the number of cell layers or the cell shape play a role in the function of the epithelial tissue? Provide three examples.
5. List and describe the different types of connective tissue. What similarities and differences did you notice when viewing the prepared slides?
6. What are the three components of the extracellular matrix in connective tissue?
7. What are the three types of cartilage? What are their similarities and differences?
8. What are the three types of muscular tissue? For each, describe the cell shape, the type of control (voluntary or involuntary) and the presence or absence of striations.
9. Looking at the nervous tissue, state the cell processes visible (i.e., axon) on the prepared slide. For each process, state the function.
10. What is the difference between multipolar, bipolar and unipolar neurons?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more