Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
1. Ben Brown bought a home for $225,000. He put down 20%. The mortgage is at 6 1/2% for 30 years. By using the table in the handbook, his monthly payment is __________.
2. Given the following: FIFO method – 16 units left in inventory
Jan. 1 Beginning inv 9 units at $105 = $ 945
Apr. 13 Purchased 14 units at $120 = $1,680
Sep. 17 Purchased 20 units at $130 = $2,600
Ded. 10 Purchased 14 units at $140 = $1,960
The cost of goods sold is __________.
3. Given: Sales $80,000, beginning inventory $5,000, Purchases $21,800, Purchase discounts $790, and Ending Inventory $5,100. The cost of merchandise sold from the following is __________.
4. The country of Blue needs $800,000 from property tax to meet its budget requirements. The total value of assessed property in Blue is $140,000,000. What is the tax rate of Blue in mills to nearest hundredth? (Be sure to round tax rate to nearest hundred thousandths before converting to mills.)
5. Angel Hart bought 190 shares of a mutual fund with a NAV of $14.10. This fund also has a load charge of 6 3/4%. What did Angel pay for the investment?
6. Given interest of $11,900 at 6% for 50 days (ordinary interest), one can calculate the principal as __________.
7. A truck costs $8,000 with a residual value of $1,000. The truck is expected to have a useful life of 70,000 miles. By assuming the truck is driven 15,000 miles the first year, what would the depreciation expense would be?
8. The difference between the monthly payments on a $120,000 home at 6 1/2% versus 8% for 25 years is __________. (Use the table in the handbook.)
9. Assume the mean useful life of a particular light bulb is 2,000 hours and is normally distributed with a standard deviation of 300 hours. The useful life of light bulbs within two standard deviations of the mean is __________.
between 1,700 and 2,300 hours
longer than 2,300 hours
longer than 1,700 hours
between 1,400 and 2,600 hours
10. 9.1% of a circle graph represents __________.
11. Today the price of a Jeep is $25,000. In 1970 the price was $5,000. What is the price relative?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more