Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
1) These two Labs are going to be counted as one lab. One report is to be submitted for both Labs.
2) There must be a cover page for your report with your name, Title (Shared & Switched Ethernet Network Simulation using Riverbed Modeller (OPNET)), Course Number (EE450) and Session Number (1, 2, 3, DEN) and that is it.
3) A brief abstract that covers both Labs
4) A diagram of the Simulation Model
5) Answer Questions and provide the Simulation Results with “Labeled Graphs” (i.e. you need to label your graphs as Fig 1; xxxx, Fig 2: yyyy and so on). Any question that asks for “comparison for example simulating the effects on the number of nodes on the Throughput or Delay etc… MUST be sketched on the SAME GRAPH. All your graphs should be “averaged”, i.e. I do NOT want to see “wild fluctuations” of the curves (Like Noise), use the averaging tool to generate smooth curves
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more