Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
1. A brief and concise exposition of the basic story, facts and circumstances.
2. Identification of the problems or dilemmas of the case.
3. Discussion of solutions, both those used in the case and other options that reflect course content, e.g, laws, concepts and definitions.
4. Critique of solutions and consequences and benefits of actions taken.
1. Basic Story – Good overview, outline, aroused interest with audience, established credibility, explained basic facts of the case.
2. Problems and Dilemmas – Problem(s) identified clearly, explained why problem existed, dilemmas facing actors in case presented with balance and understandability. Cite legal sources or otherwise that contradict the ethics found in the case.
3. Solutions – Solutions enacted by case actors described, optional solutions presented
4. Critiques – Impact of solutions, critique of actions taken, consequences of acting or not acting
5. Delivery Style – Well paced, smooth flow, natural & easy use of notes, projected energy, volume & pitch, posture, professional
6. Organization – Material presented in logical order, continuity of subject matter, focused, timing, appropriate level for audience
7. Questions & Answers – Properly handled, able to respond appropriately, concise and direct, complete, appropriate
8. Conclusion – Repeated key points, summarized presentation, brief, strong
This assignment is an opportunity to demonstrate your grasp of the business ethics concepts to date. Your grade will reflect your level of detail and work. Your paper should be fraught with Legal, Biblical, Moral and Ethical terms. Use the above guidance and you will be on the right track.
Using the RESOLVEDD method of analysis, choose from either of the following cases found in chapter 6 to evaluate: (1) Affirmative Action and Company Promotion Policy, (2) Too Personal To Ask, or (3) Office Gossip. In that in addition to a properly APA formatted cover page, abstract and references, you must apply the RESOLVEDD analysis format. Each component of the RESOLVEDD methodology should be addressed with a separate and clear paragraph headings. Use the format specified in the readings.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more