Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
Case Study Questions:
1. Complete the financing portion of Panera Bread Company’s 2007 forecast financial statements
a. Include a chart of your financial assumptions.
2. Develop a 5 year Financial Forecast (both Balance Sheet and Income Statement)
3. Describe three possible financial forecasting processes. Discuss the benefits and limitations of each three methods. Describe why you chose the approach you used in this case study.
4. Provide an assessment of the earning quality of Panera Bread in Year 5 of the projected financial statements.
5. Determine the amount of Free Cash Flow Panera has in Year 5 of the projected financial statements. Discuss the importance of Free Cash Flow, and it’s relationship to overall accounting earnings.
6. Develop a table of relevant financial ratios for 2007 and Forecast Year 5; discuss the ratios, their change of the forecast period, and the overall performance of Panera Bread in Forecast Year 5.
7. Given the need for external sources of capital, compare and contrast the advantages and disadvantages of external equity, a long-term note payable, and a short-term line of credit.
Case Study Assumptions:
1. A 5-year financial forecast worksheet has been provided to you on Blackboard.
2. Assume all borrowing are a type of debt, no additional equity will be utilized to raise capital
3. The share repurchase program DOES occur in 2008; and interest expense is equal to 6% of outstanding debt
4. Sales growth is 25% for the first two years; then 5% thereafter.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more