Writer did an excellent job on completing the discussion board assignment questions in a timely manner and the revising. I will be hiring this writer for future assignments.
1:What team characteristics (or lack of) do you think could “sink” a boat of very talented individuals?
2. Being as speciﬁc as possible, what factors might account for how the 2001–2002 Army Crew Team JV boat—consisting of the bottom eight rowers on the team—frequently beat the Varsity boat?
3. Would you allocate rowers to the boats in the same way that Coach Preczewski did? What other options exist?
4. Can you think of other examples where the best group of individuals has lower performance as a team than do less talented teams?
5. Herb Brooks, head coach of the famous American Olympic hockey team that deﬁed extraordinary odds and won the Olympic Gold Medal against a far superior team from the Soviet Union, once commented that the reason that his team won was because he “did not have the 20 best guys, but the 20 right guys.” Explain.
6. What variables are the most important to team success? Be as speciﬁc as possible.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more